Be a Hapeep!
We are looking for awesome people to join our team! Check job opportunities at Hapinoy and be one of us! For interested applicants, send us your resume and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for proposal
Name of the Project: Event organizing for PREMIUM's Tree Planting Activity
Venue: Palo, Leyte
Roles and Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities
The Event Organizer is expected to undertake the following roles for the planned tree planting activity.
Preparation and Management
- Coordinate with National Greening Program – Palo and other offices for the site and seedling preparation;
- Invitation of possible speaker for the event; and
- Participate in the planning; prepare and execute the plans for the event.
- Ensure availability of the tree planting site and the holding area/venue for a short program before and during the event;
- Secure necessary permits required for the activity;
- Ensure availability of all required audiovisual equipment;
- Ensure service maintenance is available as required for all the equipment and facilities;
- Manage onsite coordination in liaison with the Communication Officer;
- Handle crowd control and management;
- Assist in arranging and managing the onsite registration of the participants during the event;
- Assist in transportation reimbursement of participants and
- Recommend and implement measures for the efficient and orderly implementation and flow of the program.
Communication and PR
- In coordination with the Communication Head, conduct PR and media announcements and arrange publication of print and/or online articles with local media (before, during and after the event);
- Invite and prepare media kits for at least three local media for event coverage; and
- Be responsible in proofreading and printing of all collaterals to be used during the event:
- Invitations and programs
- Media kits and souvenir, if any
- Signage and event markers
- Tarpaulin and posters
- Others to be specified
Other general logistical arrangement and event management
- Provide food for 500 participants during the event;
- Arrange and manage Hapinoy employees’ transport;
- Arrange and manage VIP transport;
- Protocol arrangements for VIPs including arrival and departure at venue; and
- Arrange and manage participants’ transport and accommodation if necessary.
Expected Qualifications of the Supplier
- Has an established business providing excellent service of the expected outputs;
- Has intensive experience in event organizing;
- Has the capacity to provide the reports needed by the team timely, completely and accurately; and
- Has dedicated employees to manage and work on the project.
Please send the following on or before Wednesday, 29 August 2018 to Ms. Issa Paulmanal via email (email@example.com):
- Company or business profile;
- Recent sample works or digital portfolio;
- Proposed plan of work and timeline; and
- Comprehensive cost proposal
Bizmo Field Staff
Roles and responsibilities:
Agent Recruitment and Mapping
- Conduct mapping of target areas
- Look and conduct Business Opportunity Meetings for potential Hapinoy Bizmo Agent
Collection and Remittance of Fee’s
- Collection and Remittance of Initial Wallet Balance for 30 day trial and other necessary fee’s
- Ensure completion of all requirements prior submission to Head Office operations
- Inform Hapinoy Bizmo Agent on the details of approval
- Initiate Kasunduan signing and mobile phone releasing
- Conduct training for Agent on-boarding
- Answer all queries regarding the program prior activation
- Conduct monitoring of all assigned Hapinoy Bizmo Agent, when requested
- Conduct investigation on Hapinoy Bizmo Agent, when needed
- Submit daily approaches of stores using required reporting format
- Submit weekly performances showing actual vs. target
- Submit reports as required
**Preferably with motorcycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts scorecard survey interview to gather data of potential participants; and
- Conducts project orientation for interested micro-entrepreneurs.
Module Implementation and Community Engagement
- Ensures venue is properly set-up before workshop proper;
- Conducts or assists in workshop on specific subjects and skills depending on need and requirement of assigned project;
- Conducts or assists in field visits to facilitate discussion and activities among small groups called business cells;
- Gathers pertinent information from participants related to topic discussed; and
- Submits relevant report or feedback on implementation regularly.
- Coordinates with participants via call and SMS regularly;
- Liaises with venue and/or service providers for workshop diligently;
- Encodes participants’ data on attendance and performance accurately in a timely manner; and
- Prepares materials needed for workshops and visits in a timely and efficient manner
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree preferably in any Social Science or Business-related course
- Fluent in conversational Filipino
- Passionate about community or micro-enterprise development
- Previous experience in community training, workshop and engagement is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of and willing to be taught in business management specifically cashflow management
- Willing and able to conduct field visits in several areas within Metro Manila
- Can multi-task well
- Can handle fast-paced projects
- Can work effectively in a team
- Computer literate
- Able to conduct survey via Android phones
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications specifically Powerpoint and Excel
- Knowledgeable in Google Applications specifically Docs and Sheets
CALL FOR PROPOSAL
Name of the Project: Procurement of Services for MMP Venue
Venue: Ormoc and Palo, Leyte
Provide the best value of items indicated below:
- Accommodation good for 4 pax per room (quad sharing) with 2 matrimonial bed
- Air-conditioned function hall that can accommodate at least 100 persons with free LCD Projector and Screen and sound system
- And other requirements stated in the Terms of Reference.
- Prospective bidders may examine the attached Bid Documents/TOR for complete details and requirements of the project.
- Bids must be signed by the Bidder or a duly appointed agent and submit complete documents for supplier accreditation like Business Permit, BIR Certificate, DTI Certificate and filled out supplier accreditation Form attached with this letter.
- Bids must be submitted in a single sealed envelope marked as follows:
(a) The name and address of the Procuring Organisation
(b) The project title and number
(c) “Not to be opened before the Bid Deadline”
The envelope must contain two separately sealed envelopes:
(a) One sealed envelope containing the Technical Specifications. The envelope must be clearly marked “Technical Proposal ”, indicating the name of the bidder and the project title;
(b) One sealed envelope containing the Bill of Quantities .The envelope must be clearly marked “Financial Proposal”, indicating the name of the bidder and the project title.
ex. Total Cost per item (quotation)
All prices quoted must be firm and not subject to revision.
- Proposals should be submitted in accordance with the requirements specification and must be mailed or hand over no later than 6pm on 8th of June 2018. Failure to comply with the requirements specification may result in your bid being declined.
MICROVENTURES FOUNDATION INC.
39 A. Nicanor Reyes St. Varsity Hills Subdivision
Loyola Heights Quezon City
Microventures Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
admin assistant for hapishop
This role is responsible in providing customer support to the agents and assistance to the program. It includes answering queries, troubleshooting problems and other related concerns that might arise. The position also performs variety of administrative, analytical and technical duties to support the project team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to projects under the direction of project team
- Process the HapiShop orders and applications, crediting of commission and incentives
- Monitor collections of customers
- Provide and analyze reports of online sales
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Create and maintain an online awareness.
- Responsible for all online e-commerce related activities.
- Handle and manage customer service hotline even during weekends and holidays
- Answer queries and resolve problems of the agents and customers related to the program
- Maintain a high-quality service and good communication etiquette to agents and customers
- Do call outs to agents and customers as required by research and operations
- File and maintain all forms related to Hapinoy BizMo
- Prepare month-end reports required by the program
- Other administrative tasks required by the project
Admin Assistant for Project
This role is responsible in providing customer support to the agents and facilitate wallet requests. It includes answering queries, troubleshooting problems and other related concerns that might arise along with the fulfillment of cash, wallet rebalancing and LAP requests. The position also performs variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support the project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- -Provide general administrative support to projects under the direction of project team
- -Process cash, wallet and other rebalancing requests
- -Disburse and collect liquidity assistance program
- -Handle and manage customer service hotline
- -Answer queries and resolve problems of the agents related to the program
- -Maintain a high-quality service and good communication etiquette to agents and customers
- -Call outs to agents and customers as required by research and operations
- -Preparations of month end reports required by the program
- -Other administrative tasks required by the project
Product Officer (Asst. Manager Level)
This role is responsible in handling and managing m-commerce project under the program ensuring its success. The responsibility covers research, marketing, technical requirements and implementing of back-office processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
·Maintain/lead m-commerce implementation and other projects as assigned by Product Manager or Product Team
·Set and implement product protocols for continuous improvement of the product
·Monitor day-to-day activities of the product implementation
·Lead technical infrastructure development of the product
·Spearhead efforts on front-end and back-end technologies
·Provide business analysis of the product in relation to its technical requirements
·Liaise and coordinate with partners, suppliers and vendors
·Gather data related to market research required by the project
·Assist in marketing and advertising efforts for program/project
·Aid operations related to agent network management
·Track project deliverable and activities
·Organize and maintain project files and databases
·Provide general support to projects under the direction of project team
·College graduate of business or management course
·At least 2 years on product development and/or project management. Experience on m-commerce field is an advantage.
·Communication – seeks and shares information, ideas and thoughts with clarity and in a logical manner; listens and responds to others effectively.
·Customer Focus – understands and responds to customer need; builds and maintains rapport with clients; communicates actively with the customer.
·Problem Solving – grasps new concepts and information; understands and interprets facts and figures related to daily work; provides solutions to simple day to day problems
·Self-management Skill – manages and organizes work to meet commitments and deadlines (often under pressure) aligned with the expected standards of quality and productivity.